Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.